Saturday, February 16, 2008

Taffy Pull!!

Today was great fun, my church had a taffy pull at someone's home. They made the taffy, cut it stretched it, wrapped it and ate it. I say they because I was watching the whole thing, as you can see it was quite a sticky, gooey mess, but very fun to watch all the faces, as they tried to get taffy off of their hands and from sticking to their teeth. I am so glad I was the one behind the camera and not in the midst of it all. After we finished with the taffy and got everything cleaned up, we all played a game most of us have never heard of called "Trust the Lord." It's difficult to explain without showing you, what I can say is, is that it is definitely a game of speed.

Mrs Gaines struggling with her taffy.

The Dalke boys pulling their taffy. Trevor and his little bit of taffy.
Mrs. Dalke and hers.

She's still struggling with the very sticky taffy.

Heather cutting the taffy.


And the hard part, eating it.

No comments: